Places are still available for the Thames Path Challenge on 29/30th September, which starts close to Putney Bridge and follows the unique Thames Path National Trail. Take on the epic endurance walk against the clock on the 100km route to Henley and attempt to complete the challenge within 24hrs – or take on the 50km option with a target time of under 12hrs.
Be part of the challenge which will see hundreds of walkers attempt the course and fundraise for CamKids and other charities. Sign up in teams of friends, colleagues or join as an individual and meet fellow trekkers along the way. It will be a weekend to remember!
- The ultimate 100km challenge - target time under 24hrs!
- 50km daylight challenge - target of 12hrs!
- Assemble your own team - tackle the course together
- Join as an individual - and we'll support you all the way!
- Replenishment checkpoints along the way
- Hot food stops @ 50km, 75km, and 100km
- Fully supported with pace walkers, medics, physios
- Participant area with training and fundraising resource
- 50km walk - £50 registration fee + £200 minimum sponsorship
- 100km walk - £75 to register + £300 minimum sponsorship
If you would like to take up the challenge and raise money for CamKids, please follow THIS LINK. Collecting your sponsorship money is easy, by setting up your own JustGiving Page HERE.